Improved Constant Contact Experience
Constant Contact has been implementing enhancements to contact management and reporting. Here’s a sample of what they’ve been up to.
- Easier to View Contacts and Email Lists – The most important information is now right at your fingertips. Choose an email list or status on the left-hand side of your contacts page and all of the contacts in that group come up on the right-hand side.
- No Email Address Needed – Now you can add all your contacts, whether they have an email address or not. It’s great for capturing leads or prospects!
- Multiple Email Addresses for Contacts – Want to record both the work and home email addresses for a contact? No problem! Record and send to up to five email addresses for a single contact.
- Easier Searches – The new search lets you type in your keywords, no drop-downs or fields to choose.
- Contact Growth report – See where your new contacts are coming from.
- Unopened Emails – Find out who didn’t open your last email in a single report.
To learn more, visit this FAQ page about the improved Constant Contact experience.