Newsletters to Grow Relationships
I’ve been creating and publishing newsletters for many moons… Of course, before the Internet, they were solely in hard copy form.
Between hard copy and electronic versions, which I’ve been creating for the last decade or so, I’ve developed hundreds of newsletters. Below are some electronic newsletters (excerpts) for you to view. You’ll notice a wide variety of businesses and organizations, including a photographer, art gallery, coach, public library, non-profit networking group, and chiropractic and wellness center.
While you’re examining, take note of the variety of information that can be shared to help grow relationships. And, you can easily:
- Post your newsletter to social media such as LinkedIn and Facebook to have it reach a wider audience than just your mailing list
- Provide a sign-up button for readers who are not yet subscribers to join your list
- Insert a donate button for readers to easily make contributions while the thought is fresh in their mind
- Have all your contact information readily available
- Display your logo for continuity of branding
- Embed a video.
P. S. Don’t forget to check out The Computer Spirit’s own archive of e-newsletters!
Click on an image to view a larger version.