Export a List from Constant Contact
There are several reasons why you may wish to export a list from Constant Contact. Exporting your list doesn’t remove it from Constant Contact, but allows you to keep a back-up file on your computer and use spreadsheet programs to better analyze your data.
Here’s how to export a list:
1. Log into your Constant Contact account.
2. Click Contacts.
3. In your left-hand menu, click the list you want to export or search for your contacts.
4. Select all of the email addresses that displayed by clicking the check box in the upper-left corner of your results.
5. Click “Export” in the menu.
6. Choose the fields you want to include in your export.
7. Click Export Contacts.
8. Click “Activity” in the sub-menu near the top of your screen.
9. Click “Download CSV” or “Download Excel” for the export you just did.
Note: It may take a few moments for that link to be available. Click the refresh icon in the gray bar for the most updated information.
10. Depending on your browser, a pop-up message will give you the choice to save or open the file.
11. Click Save and choose the location for the file.