- Wouldn’t you just love to not go it alone? To have the communication tools and computer skills you need to reach out to your clients and ways to market yourself effectively?
- Wouldn’t you just love to have a spiffy-looking, well-functioning, search-engine-optimized website that you could manage yourself? Without having to call your brother-in-law or hire a geek who can’t speak your language?
- Wouldn’t you like to build relationships and stay in touch with all of your prospects and clients so that when they’re ready for your service, you’re the one they immediately think of and go to?
- Wouldn’t you like to save money by being able to do these things yourself if you want to?
- And, when you hit a snag or don’t have time to work on your website, newsletter, or announcement flyer yourself, wouldn’t you like to have just the right person to call to talk it over with and perhaps even have them handle it this time around?
Help is here. You are not alone.
Yes, Joyce Kaye, The Computer Spirit is here to help you.
Since The Computer Spirit is all about building relationships, Joyce chooses to serve folks who understand the importance of connecting with their community. She attracts clients who are ready to transform themselves and the way they interact with their community.
In the past, Joyce has most enjoyed her work with nonprofit organizations, authors and speakers, and healers. However, she doesn’t exclude anyone from consideration if there’s an opportunity to collaborate.
Most clients seem to struggle not so much with what they do, but how they communicate their message to the world around them – which is what The Computer Spirit brings to the collaboration. She pays attention to your message and helps you tell your story.
Being a people person and a computer geek (paradoxical, but true) and because of Joyce’s broad experiences, she’s happy to help you address whatever issues you’re facing. At the same time, she focuses her attention on understanding your story and marketing direction as she helps you develop and coach you with:
- Simple, attractive, functional WordPress websites that draw traffic and help visitors respond to your call to action
- Eye-catching Constant Contact e-newsletters that keep you top-of-mind and drive readers to your website
- Coordinated collateral media (brochures, flyers, one-sheets) to use at events and drive people to your website
- Computer software skills development (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access)
Want to Learn More?
Contact Joyce for a free 30-minute consultation to see if she can be of service to you and if you’re a match. Be sure to check out Websites and Coffee, her other site focused on hands-on, interactive, intimate workshops to help empower you to create and control your own self-hosted WordPress website. And, have fun reading some testimonials!