The Computer Spirit: Inspiring and coaching you to reflect your purpose and passion in business and marketing.
Wouldn’t you just love to not go it alone?
- Do you desire to have the computer skills so you can be stress-free without having to call your child/grandchild or hire a total geek who can’t speak your language?
- To have the communication tools you need to reach out to your clients and ways to market yourself effectively?
- To have someone who understands where you’re coming from, can offer experience, strength, and hope, and inspire and coach you?
- Wouldn’t you just love to have a spiffy-looking, well-functioning, search-engine-optimized website that you could manage yourself?
- Wouldn’t you like to build relationships and stay in touch with all of your prospects and clients so that when they’re ready for your service (product), you’re the one they immediately think of and go to?
- Wouldn’t you like to save money by being able to do these things yourself if you want to?
- And, when you hit a snag or don’t have time to work on your website, newsletter, slideshow, or announcement flyer yourself, wouldn’t you like to have just the right person to call to talk it over with and perhaps even have them handle it this time around?
Help is here. You are not alone.
Hi, I’m Joyce S. Kaye, The Computer Spirit (ex The Computer Therapist) and co-founder of Websites and Coffee.
I’m a people-person and computer geek (paradoxical, but true), and business professional. I integrate my experience and skills as a website designer and developer, email marketer, technical writer, trainer, instructional designer, and analyst — well, and more — with my eclectic educational background, career adventures, and life experience to inspire, support, and empower you to reflect your purpose and passion in your business and marketing.
Gen-Xers — folks in their 50s — and older tend to be attracted to working with me. I have enjoyed my work with nonprofit organizations, authors and speakers, and healers (life coaches, energy workers, massage therapists, chiropractic and naturopathic physicians, et al.). However, I don’t exclude anyone from consideration if there’s an opportunity to collaborate.
INSPIRATION AND COACHING
- How aware are you of what you are passionate about and excel at doing?
- Is your soul expressing itself in your business and is your business expressing your soul?
- Are your marketing materials accurately reflecting who you and your business are?
- Are you stuck in moving forward in a business or marketing project?
Maybe you’re already clear and in action about your passion, purpose, and business. Perhaps you’ve already started your writing or marketing project to reflect that — a slideshow, website, e-newsletter, or e-book — but need help in structuring it better, writing content, getting another perspective – ya know, to ensure that you get your ideas across in a user-friendly format, clearly and accurately.
Perhaps you were passionately writing your book about your spiritual journey or some other exciting adventure, or creating a website for your small business or non-profit organization… And you’ve hit a wall and need to be inspired to move forward again.
Well, rest assured, you need not walk your path alone. I am here to help.
You need tools to accomplish your project, to operate, to be efficient, and to market and express your purpose and passion in your business.
Personally and professionally, today’s world is so much about sharing information, connecting, and staying in touch through electronic media: websites, blogs, newsletters, and e-books.
But obviously you can’t be skilled at all the tools out there. Again, I can help you.
I love writing and editing, and being creative using electronic media and the computer as much as I love working with people! I work to understand your needs and provide the best technical and aesthetic solutions.
And, if you’re up to learning and doing any portion of a business, marketing, or writing project yourself, I’m here to help empower you to take that path.
It’s always helpful to have a solid foundation in basic software skills so you don’t get frustrated or waste time, and can be successful in your work. With this in mind, my method is to provide hands-on, practical software training and coaching in Microsoft® applications such as Windows, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, as well as email and the Internet.
And, then of course, there’s WordPress, dear to my heart for website creation.
Looking to have a presence on the Internet? Then you’re probably going to want to have a website. We can collaborate on developing a website/blog on the WordPress platform, used by 31% of the web population, from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online. I’ll share the journey with you, teaching and coaching you so you can create as much or as little of your website as you want. Learn more about the immensely popular Websites and Coffee (or “kawfee”) workshops series.
Want to stay in touch with customers, nurture prospects, provide useful, timely information, and announce promotions and special offers? Email marketing is the solution. And, you can use it for your personal holiday greetings and family announcements, too! Constant Contact has been an industry leader in email marketing for 20+ years; I’ve been working with them as a Solution Provider for 10. It’s easy to get started. We can work together creating content, customizing templates, growing your list, reviewing stats, and more.
You can start your free 60-day Constant Contact trial right now if you like – no credit card is required!
Brochures and One-Sheets
In this digital age you may still want to have a hard copy brochure or one-sheet to distribute at events, or attach to an email. We can collaborate to make sure the content and the look reflects your purpose and passion accurately.
With a visual kick, a professional-looking PowerPoint slideshow will wow your audience and increase their retention of your message of passion and purpose.
Why Work With Me?
You’ll find that I bring to the table strong communication skills as well as excellent analytical, problem solving, administrative, and organizational skills. Beyond that…
- I have the capacity to easily relate to others from all walks of life – which will help you feel comfortable
- I am patient – so you don’t have to hesitate about asking questions
- My active listening skills are strong – you can be assured I hear what you’re saying
- You’ll find I am flexible
- I have the ability to keep an open mind, and exercise good judgment – while remaining heart-centered
- Integrity, honesty, and respect are important to me and to our relationship
- I have a genuine interest in others and express empathy – I am here to support you.
Email or call me for a complimentary 30-minute consultation to see if I can be of service to you and if we’re a match. Our greatest work will be achieved when we connect and resonate with one another – both of us following our passion and purpose, nourishing our spirits and having fun along the way!