Getting Started with Constant Contact with Newsletter Campaigns
Thursday, July 17, 2014
9:00 – 10:30 am
OLLI – Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
4215 Arts Village Drive
Sedona, AZ 86336
You probably know that an email newsletter is a great tool to use to build relationships and promote your business – but how do you physically put it together?! In this session, we’ll take you step-by-step through the process of creating and sending an e-newsletter with Constant Contact, review best practices, and offer helpful tips.
It’s free, but you must register!
Special thanks to Robin Weeks and OLLI for hosting us.
Our walk-through will include:
- Building an email campaign, changing colors, fonts, adding images, links, tables, and video
- Managing settings
- Previewing your email
- Selecting recipients
- Tracking reports
This free class is for you if any of these apply:
- You are a small business owner, freelancer, entrepreneur, or work in a not-for-profit or small- to medium-sized business as a marketing manager.
- You interested in easy-to-use and affordable tools to help you promote your business/your clients’ business more effectively.
- You know that email marketing is a powerful tool, and you would like to see how easy it is to set up your own email newsletter.
- You’re already using an email marketing tool, but are interested in seeing what else is out there.
- The opportunity to open a Constant Contact account at the class. Standard budget-friendly prices start at $20 a month (for 500 contacts) and there is a 30-day money back guarantee.
- A FREE Custom Email Template Design/Website Match ($199 value) with your new, paid Constant Contact account.
This class is FREE, but space is limited, so please register to hold your spot!